Returning to New York for the 5th successive year, this buy-side summit has been crafted for practitioners in Performance Measurement, Attribution and Investment Risk who want to connect with others in the field and keep abreast of the latest industry developments.
At the Summit for Performance, Risk & Attribution you will:
- DISCOVER how to accrue performance fees on composites
- LEARN how your peers are overcoming challenges in benchmarking
- GAIN crucial, practical insights into the latest GIPS updates
- PARTICIPATE in roundtable discussions on topics chosen by you
- ACCESS a host of performance measurement vendors whose products you’ll be able to review
- BE a part of SUPRA’s ever growing global community
You will be in the company of 20+ expert speakers, the majority of whom weren’t with us last year. They include:
Because we only include topics that are nominated by Performance Measurement and Investment Risk practitioners in our research process, we offer you a truly neutral, unbiased platform where the only agenda is getting you the answer to your most pressing questions. Throughout the day you will be sat in small groups at roundtables, and you will have the opportunity to discuss the presentations as well as topics chosen by you during dedicated discussion periods.
As a leader in Performance Measurement and/or Investment Risk, you will no doubt have noticed that in these tough times, internal and external pressure on back and middle offices in mounting. Clients are demanding greater transparency, regulators are demanding more information, and boards are demanding more data. And all this comes at a time when budgets are being slashed and often teams are shrinking in number. If this sounds all too familiar, you might take comfort in the fact that you are not alone.
But out of tough times comes innovation, and pioneers in Performance Measurement & Investment Risk have stepped up their game. Consequently there is a lot of ground-breaking work going on right now. SUPRA will bring together those innovative industry leaders, and the carefully selected speakers will share their experiences and lessons learnt through practical presentations and in-depth discussions. If ever there was a time to find out how your peers are faring, this is it.
What you’ll learn:
At this event you will:
- Learn about how others Performance Measurement & Investment Risk teams have been impacted by the current global economy
- Get an overview of how they are having to adapt as investors become more educated and demand more complex reporting and analytics
- Discover how others have overcome challenges in benchmarking, accruing performance fees, and data management.
- Gain a deeper understanding of risk and performance analysis for multi-asset class mandates, the latest GIPS updates
- Discuss what the current role of a performance analyst is
CFA approved program
CFA Institute has approved this program, offered by OsneyMedia, for 6 CE credit hours.
If you are a CFA Institute member, credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE tracking tool.
Who should attend:
This event is suited to Performance Measurement and Investment Risk professionals across North America, so you will be networking exclusively with a crowd of like-minded professionals from Asset Managers, Private Banks, and Wealth Managers, including your competitors and potential collaborators. Save the date in your calendar and reserve your space today – early registrations save significantly on entry.
Who you will be joining:
You’ll connect with Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads and Managers of:
- Performance Measurement
- Investment/Portfolio Analytics
- Investment Statistics
- Risk Management
- Performance Reporting
Praise for the Summit in 2012:
“I enjoyed the conference very much.”
Jeffrey T Feeney, Senior Vice President, Northern Trust
“This is one of the best performance conferences I’ve ever attended. The speakers were both knowledgeable and inspiring, and I felt that each attendee came away with something valuable that they did not possess before. Osney Media have done an exceptional job with organizing and staffing the event with energizing speakers and helpful employees.”
Timothy Peterson, Partner, Ashland Partners
“It was wonderful to share ideas in a panel forum and reconnect with old acquaintances as well as meeting new ones working in the same field. I truly enjoyed the panel discussion, and my colleagues from Client Reporting have also voiced positive feedback, you have done a great job organizing the event.”
Viola Dunne, Global Head of Performance Measurement, BlackRock
To get involved at SUPRA North America, email us on email@example.com, or call 877 661 1090 (calls from US only) or +44 (0) 20 7336 4600