Guide to Derivatives in Performance Measurement & Attribution
- Date: 27th & 28th March 2013
- Location: Central London, UK
- Trainer: Nick Rogers, Independent Consultant
- £1,699.00 + VAT per person
- £175.00 + VAT per person per day if using PRA member training days
The course provides delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the key concepts of Derivatives within the framework of Performance Measurement. Practical workshop sessions with PC-based training help to replicate
the real life work situation and embed the concepts.
The course includes sessions on:
- Introduction to Derivatives
- Currency Hedging/Forward Contracts
- Treatment of Derivatives
- Principle of Associated Economic Exposure
6 Key benefits of attending
Delegates and their employers will benefit in a number of ways, including:
- Gaining priceless experience of derivatives within performance measurement and attribution
- Interpreting and understanding a variety of derivative products
- Improving performance and attribution reporting by understanding the limitations and potential problem areas in derivatives
- Implementing the practical techniques mastered on return to the office
- Gaining valuable experience of using the spreadsheets and how they can be interpreted
- Improving productivity by overcoming the â€œcut and paste syndromeâ€ by understanding the fundamental principles underlying derivatives
Who should attend?
The course is designed for people within performance measurement teams, investment managers, equity and fixed income analysts, marketing managers, IT managers, fund managers, portfolio managers and trustees and administrators.
Download PDF Programme: