Introduction to Performance Measurement & Attribution
- Date: 20th & 21st February 2013
- Location: The Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, Central London, UK
- Trainer: Nick Rogers, Independent Consultant
- £1,699.00 + VAT per person
- £175.00 + VAT per person per day if using PRA member training days
Who should attend?
The course is designed for people within performance measurement teams, IT managers, investment managers, equity and fixed income analysts, marketing managers, fund managers, portfolio managers and trustees and administrators.
- Gain priceless experience of Performance Measurement and Attribution in just two days out of the office
- Produce and interpret a variety of Performance Measurement reports
- Implement the practical techniques mastered on return to the office
- Gain valuable experience of using the spread sheets and how they can be interpreted
- Improved productivity by understanding the fundamental principles underlying Performance Measurement and Attribution and thus overcoming the cut and paste syndrome.
- Improve performance reporting by understanding the limitations and potential problem areas in Performance Measurement
What is the format of the course?
The course combines a balance between PowerPoint presentations and practical worked examples. The presentations introduce the concepts and themes for each session.
The worked examples embed the concepts and, putting theory into practice, ensure full understanding of how they can be implemented in real life situations
The benefits of our format
All courses are designed to ensure interaction between the lecturer(s) and the delegates. We also encourage delegates to work together to solve problems and to help one another
Download PDF Programme: